Public Meeting - Outwood Bydales Monday 19th March, 6.30pm
At the request of a group of residents the Parish Council have organised a public meeting to discuss the above matters which will be held Outwood Bydales Monday 19th March, 6.30pm. Please show your support by attending the meeting.
To provide pedestrian access into Marske village there is a proposal to install a single lane traffic light system north and south of the railway bridge on the A1085, High Street, Marske (by the station)
- Lines of traffic stretching back in both directions
- Local roads gridlocked by waiting vehicles
- Long delays to emergency response vehicles
- Noise and pollution from idling and revving engines
- Disrupted bus services and re-siting of bus stops
- Loss to local businesses due to congestion
Proposals are approved by the Secretary of State but it is not a done deal ... yet! Residents of Marske take back control of our community before it is too late.
Not Marske Partnership event
The Open General Meeting - Wednesday March 28th
The Cancelled Meeting - Has now been rearranged for Wednesday March 28th, 6pm at the The tech4m building